- the learn to skate group begins on October 15
- the competitive and fundamental groups start on October 10
Codiac Cyclones Speed Skating Club is the place to have fun, feel the excitement of speed and practice an Olympic sport where Canada has multiple champions.
Skating programs are offered to children four years old and older, as well as teens, adults and special Olympians.
Speed Skating is a fun sport that develops strength, endurance, coordination, concentration and cardiovascular capacity. It is an activity for all ages that the whole family can enjoy.
We offer programs that are both recreational and competitive. Competitive skaters participate in competitions organized by different clubs in the province. Unlike other ice sports, skaters are grouped according to their abilities and not their age or gender, which reinforces the development of each skater. It’s wonderful to see new friendships flourish among children and parents at these events.
- Have you ever wanted to skate as fast as you can?
- Are you looking for a sport that allows all ages and abilities to participate in the same club?
- Do you want to improve your skating skills?
- Do you like running on skates?