Codiac Cyclones Speed Skating Club is the place to have fun, feel the excitement of speed and practice an Olympic sport where Canada has multiple champions.
Skating programs are offered to children four years old and older, as well as teens, adults and special Olympians.
Speed Skating is a fun sport that develops strength, endurance, coordination, concentration and cardiovascular capacity. It is an activity for all ages that the whole family can enjoy.
We offer programs that are both recreational and competitive. Competitive skaters participate in competitions organized by different clubs in the province. Unlike other ice sports, skaters are grouped according to their abilities and not their age or gender, which reinforces the development of each skater. It’s wonderful to see new friendships flourish among children and parents at these events.
- Have you ever wanted to skate as fast as you can?
- Are you looking for a sport that allows all ages and abilities to participate in the same club?
- Do you want to improve your skating skills?
- Do you like running on skates?
If you said “YES” to any of these questions …
… then the Codiac Cyclones Speed Skating Club is for you!
You are looking for information on:
Our Speed Skating Programs
- Fall 2019 Speed Skating Registration ( september to mid-october) For past 2018-2019 Speed Skaters only
- Regular Season 2019 ( mid-october to march ) will be open for registration in september
- Possibility of a FREE trial session